1. What is Cango Inc.’s business?
We are a leading automotive transaction service platform in China connecting dealers, financial institutions, car buyers and other industry participants, with the mission to transform automotive and mobility markets with data and technology. We have extensive, technology-enabled service offerings along the automotive value chain, which enable us to attract more participants to our platform and enhance engagement of existing participants. Our services primarily consist of: (1) automotive financing facilitation, (2) automotive transaction facilitation and (3) aftermarket service facilitation. Our platform model puts us in a unique position to add value for our platform participants and business partners as the mobility market in China continues to grow and evolve.
2. What is the address of Cango Inc.’s corporate headquarters?
Our headquarters is in Shanghai, China.
Our contact details are:
10A, Building 3, Youyou Century Plaza, 428 South Yanggao Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai 200127, People’s Republic of China.
3. How many employees does Cango Inc. have?
We had 2,940 employees as of March 31, 2018.
4. When does Cango Inc.'s fiscal year end?
Cango Inc.'s fiscal year ends on December 31.
5. On which exchange is Cango Inc.'s stock traded and what is the ticker symbol?
Cango Inc.’s American Depositary Shares (ADSs) have been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since July 18, 2018, under the symbol "CANG".
6. How many Cango Inc.'s ordinary shares does one American Depositary Share ("ADS") of the Company represent?
Each ADS of Cango Inc. represents [TBA] Class A ordinary share. Our ordinary shares are divided into Class A ordinary shares and Class B ordinary shares. Each Class A ordinary share will be entitled to one vote, and each Class B ordinary share will be entitled to 20 votes and will be convertible into one Class A ordinary share.
7. How can I obtain a copy of Cango Inc.’s Annual Report?
Annual reports will be available via this website. All SEC documents are also accessible online through the SEC Filings page.
8. Who is Cango Inc.'s auditor?
Ernst & Young Hua Ming LLP
9. Who is Cango Inc.'s US legal counsel?
Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
10. Who is Cango Inc.'s Depositary Bank for ADSs?
11. How can I contact Cango Inc.'s Investor Relations Department?
Investor Relations Contact
Cango Inc. Investor Relations
+86 (21) 3183-5088 ext.5521
Tel: +1 (646) 405-5056